• Interior design services depend on the size of the space and the customer's requirements. (To get detailed information, write to us on Facebook or Instagram)
How long does it take to complete a design?
• Finishing the design depends on the area of the flat/house. 2-4 weeks on average.
• Completion of office or commercial space design in 2-8 weeks on average.
How is the payment made?
• The payment is made in stages: you pay 70% of the total amount before starting the works and the remaining 30% after the main works are completed.
• Payment for repair work and furniture making is done individually.
Do you work only in Tbilisi?
• We work on interior and exterior design throughout Georgia.
• We carry out repair works and furniture making, only in Tbilisi.
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.